Gillingham footballer Gabriel Zakuani’s 11-year-old son has been found, Surrey Police have confirmed.An appeal was made on Thursday for help findingAjae Blackwood-Petrie, from Epsom, who was reported missing on April 24 after failing to return home from school.The 11-year-old is the son of former Fulham and Peterborough defender Zakuani, who currently plays for Gillingham.Zakuani, 33, posted an appeal for help on social media platform Twitter on Thursday afternoon.
My 11 year old boy is missing and hasnt been seen since he left school yesterday on his way to the bus stop, anyone with any kind of information please contact Surrey Police or Met Police. Please share. Really appreciate it pic.twitter.com/aRYkF9w4bq— Gabriel Zakuani (@Gabs50Zakuani) April 25, 2019Zakuani wrote: “My 11 year old boy is missing and hasnt been seen since he left school yesterday on his way to the bus stop, anyone with any kind of information please contact Surrey Police or Met Police. Please share. Really appreciate it.”Blackwood-Petrie was later found safe and well in the Isle of Dogs area of London, Surrey Police said in a statement.“An 11-year-old boy from Epsom who went missing yesterday has been found safe and well,” the statement read.
1Seriously cant thank you all enough! Im relieved hes been found in London. Seriously hope I never go through that again! once again, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart Im so grateful— Gabriel Zakuani (@Gabs50Zakuani) April 25, 2019

Arsenal fans hail youngster Emile Smith Rowe as 'mix of De Bruyne and Bergkamp' after impressive Europa League display then the Gunners are going to be a major force in the Europa League
Emile Smith Rowe Arsenal's gem in the making but patience

West Ham United have been linked with an extraordinary move for Mario Balotelli this month. The former Liverpool and Manchester City striker is being lined up for a move this month as the Hammers prepare a contingency plan in case Marko Arnautovic decides to leave the club.
Mario Balotelli linked with shock move as Marko Arnautovic

Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand hailed Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo as a 'living football god' after Champions League hat-trick against Atletico Madrid.
Cristiano Ronaldo: Juventus star hailed a 'living football

West Ham have rejected an offer of £35million from a Chinese Super League club for Marko Arnautovic but could be tempted to sell if they receive an offer closer to £50m. It is understood the
Marko Arnautovic: West Ham star wants to QUIT and move to

Latest transfer news on signings and gossip from Premier League, Championship and rest of Europe featuring Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City and more.

Feb 11, 2019 · Real Madrid's Brazilian forward Vinicius Junior reacts after being fouled in the penalty area during the win over Atlético. Thibaut Courtois's plaque revealed what beer cans, toy rats
Atletico Madrid - Page 5 - talkSPORT

Man United vs Liverpool live on talkSPORT: Free stream, full

The 20-year-old Argentine has been one of his nation's stars as they sit Bernabeu and has already received a lucrative offer from as a main transfer target this summer, according to
Man City transfer news LIVE Rodri and Leroy Sane latest amid

Cesc Fabregas (C), poses with Andoni Zubizarreta (L) and Josep Maria Bertomeu (R) at the Camp Nou (Image: LLUIS GENE/AFP/Getty Images) Whilst Arsenal have previously been keen to focus their attention on those candidates with some form of links to the club there appear to be few options who both have an association with the club and experience as a sporting director.
From Edu the Arsenal midfielder, to Mr Gaspar the Director of

News list for five player-managers who prove manchester city captain has a very difficult task ahead /Vincent Kompany has announced he will leave Manchester City to become a player-manager at his former club Anderlecht.
Vincent Kompany goal reaction: Manchester City captain told

DAVID LUIZ has hailed under-pressure Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri for his "amazing" job. The Blues take on Arsenal in Wednesday's Europa League final but Sarri's future remains up in the air despite securing Champions League football for next season.
'He's been amazing' - David Luiz backs Maurizio Sarri to


0 Comments